Do you have what it takes to be an employee at the best pet care company in Fairfax County?
Our employees are the best of the best, and they love what they do! We offer a great opportunity for animal lovers to work with pets, while getting great exercise and spending time outdoors.
Fairfax Pet Care is currently accepting applications for part-time employees who meet the following requirements:
- Must be professional, courteous, responsible, and hard-working
- Must love animals and have above average knowledge of proper animal care (Vet Techs and those with prior animal training will be considered first)
- Must be available M-F from 10am – 4pm, no exceptions (Pet sitters, or walkers interested in pet sitting will require additional hours)
- Must commit to 6 months minimum employment
- Must be able and willing to pass a criminal background check
- Must be willing to take a pet CPR/First Aid certification course
- Must be comfortable with large dogs and be able to walk two large dogs at once
- Must have a reliable vehicle and regular internet access
- Must live in Fairfax County
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid Virginia Driver’s License
- Must have own cell phone
If you meet all of the above requirements and are interested in a great job with a great company, please begin by filling out the form below. All applications will be reviewed, and we will contact you for an in-person interview if we feel you may be a good match for Fairfax Pet Care.
*Please do not call us regarding your application, as this may disqualify you from potential employment.