– As previously noted, all grandfathered customers will pay the current rates (as listed on our website) for all new services scheduled.
– Casey will no longer be able to be requested for regular pet sits beginning the 1st of January. This will mean that anyone who is accustomed to having only Casey as a sitter will have our more standard approach, which is to assign any of our (wonderful) available sitters to each series of visits.
– For daily walk packages, Federal Government Holidays will not be automatically scheduled. To date, we have scheduled walks on all holidays, and then we have requested that you cancel with us. Since the majority of our package clients do cancel on holidays, we will now take the opposite approach. We are still happy to perform walks on holidays, but they will require a separate scheduling request. As always, we will continue to perform NO services on 12/24 or 12/25.
– Pet Sitting cancellations with less than 10 days notice for services during the following periods will require a 50% cancellation fee: 11/20-11/30 and 12/20-1/2.
– An additional $10 fee will now be charged for the following:
Same day walk requests
Separate meetings with pet sitters
– A reminder that our late fee policy will stay the same: Payments received after 7 business days from the date due incur a $5/day late fee.
– Our office hours will remain as follows:
Thank you as always!
Contact us today to give your pet the gift of love and attention